S2 Super Soft - Black / Teal
S2 Super Soft - Black / Teal
The S2 has been designed specifically for high performance bodyboarding, and is the benchmark in Swimfin design. .
We are pretty happy with the S2 shape and the power provided, so wanted to create a fin that was easy on the feet. To achieve this, we've used a super soft durometer rubber in the Foot Pocket, while retaining stiffness through the blade to make this one of the comfiest fins you will wear.
This is the perfect swimfin for anyone getting into the sport who isn't used to wearing Swimfins. We'd also recommend this fin for anyone who has sensitive feet / is prone to getting fin cuts. Also ideal for lighter uses such as Swimming, Snorkelling etc.
Due to the softness it has a touch power than the the regular S2, so we probably wouldn't recommend it if you bodyboard large waves regularly. In saying that though, the difference in comfort is definitely noticeable, so if you wear swim fins often they make a perfect back up pair for the smaller days!
Shape-wise, the blade is slightly smaller than the S1 Swimfin, but comes with improved acceleration and reduced twist to the ankles and knees.
While this model was originally developed in 2008, we make constant updates to mould and materials based on rider and user feedback.
- Crafted with 100% Malaysian Rubber (the best!).
- Soft asymmetrical foot pocket to produce a perfect fit.
- Straightened blade for improved acceleration and helping to reduce twist to the ankles and knees.
- Blade rail ridges and angled rails to transfer energy easily and efficiently.
- Jet vent drainage system to keep the foot pocket free from sand and rocks.
Delivery & Shipping
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- We provide FREE SHIPPING Australia -Wide on all Orders over $100.
- For all Smaller Orders, we provide a Flat Rate Fee of $15
HOW LONG WILL DELIVERY TAKE?
Upon completion of your purchase, our team will organise for your product to be dispatched as soon as possible. We will also notify you when your product is dispatched via e-mail and provide you with tracking details.
- All items marked as "In Stock" and available for purchase are stocked in our warehouse. All orders will be dispatched within 24-48 hrs depending on the order volume we are experiencing, please allow 2-3 days delivery to most postcodes within Australia. Remote regional postcodes may take up to 5-10 working days (Please note that these are a guide only and actual times may vary due to unforeseen circumstances).
CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
- All prices include tracking & insurance. Once your order is fulfilled by us you will be sent your tracking number via the e-mail address you provided on checkout.
- For all our orders, we use Fastway Couriers, Direct Freight or Australia post depending on the Postcode or delivery address provided.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Orders made on weekends and public holidays will be dispatched the following business day.
- We pick, pack and process your order as fast as possible once you have clicked the ‘BUY NOW’ button. Due to this we are unable to make changes to your order including your delivery details, items, sizes or removing items from your order.
- The courier may require a signature upon receipt of delivery.
- For Fastway and Direct Freight deliveries, if you are not home, the courier will leave a note in your post box notifying you of the missed delivery and will organise another time for the parcel to be dropped off.
- For Australia Post deliveries, a note will be left in your post box and the parcel will be available for pick up from the nearest post office.
- Stealth Fins is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. In the unlikely event that an ordered item isn't available or we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
We're working on it! In the meantime, you can get fins shipped internationally via stealthboards.com