Stealth Ankle Bootie (High Cut)
Stealth Ankle Bootie (High Cut)
The High Cut Stealth Ankle Bootie provides protection against chafing & fin cuts.
This booties is made from a 3mm flexible Neoprene. It is then reinforced with Glued and Blind stitched Seams (GBS), which also increases warmth making it ideal for Cold Water uses.
Ankle Booties are also a handy option for filling out Swimfins that are a touch too big.
Men's shoe size
If you are towards the bottom end of the size scale, we recommend using a pair of Neo Booties or Deluxe Finsaver to help ensure the fin fits snugly.
Refund, Exchange & Returns Policy:
We understand that purchasing online can be a big commitment. We have developed the following returns policy to give you peace of mind when ordering through Stealth Swimfins.
All items are returnable, exchangeable & refundable depending on the circumstances.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds for “change of mind” purchases or unwanted gifts. We also do not refund for goods which have been delayed in transit by the carrier.
Unfortunately, due to the size (and shipping costs) of the majority of our items, we are unable to offer exchanges on size or colours free of charge. In this instance, if you are able to cover the cost of sending the product back to us, we'll meet you half way and send you the replacement item free of charge.
In this situation, please return items to:
29 Meagher St
Chippendale, 2008 NSW
Please include copy of sales invoice & and write a note (or email) what size you'd like to exchange for,
The items must be returned in exactly the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging, with all tags, completely unused, unless it is a warranty claim.
Hot Tip: For swimfins, to save you a couple of bucks, we're happy if you remove the fins from the box and send them in an A3 Australia Post Bag. We'll send the new pair box-less.
The returned goods must be in the possession of Stealth Swimfins before any further action is taken.
In the instance where Stealth Boards has sent an incorrect Order or provided incorrect information. Please send us an email at email@example.com and inform us of the error. We'll cover cost of shipping back to us & the return cost back to you.
Damaged in Transit / Faulty
Don't stress - we'll cover this! We will cover shipping both ways an ensure a replacement item is sent ASAP.
For warranty Items, please contact Stealth Swimfins first on firstname.lastname@example.org. If the item is deemed to be faulty, we will cover cost of shipping back to us & we'll cover return shipping cost.
In saying all that - we're here to help, and will do the best we can to keep everyone happy. If you have any further questions, queries, comments or complaints please email us at: email@example.com
Delivery & Shipping
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- We provide FREE SHIPPING on all swimfins, anywhere in Australia
- For all accessories, we provide a Flat Rate Fee of $10
HOW LONG WILL DELIVERY TAKE?
Upon completion of your purchase, our team will organise for your product to be dispatched as soon as possible. We will also notify you when your product is dispatched via e-mail and provide you with tracking details.
- All items marked as "In Stock" and available for purchase are stocked in our warehouse. All orders will be dispatched within 24-48 hrs depending on the order volume we are experiencing, please allow 2-3 days delivery to most postcodes within Australia. Remote regional postcodes may take up to 5-10 working days (Please note that these are a guide only and actual times may vary due to unforeseen circumstances).
CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
- All prices include tracking & insurance. Once your order is fulfilled by us you will be sent your tracking number via the e-mail address you provided on checkout.
- For all our orders, we use Fastway Couriers, Direct Freight or Australia post depending on the Postcode or delivery address provided.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Orders made on weekends and public holidays will be dispatched the following business day.
- We pick, pack and process your order as fast as possible once you have clicked the ‘BUY NOW’ button. Due to this we are unable to make changes to your order including your delivery details, items, sizes or removing items from your order.
- The courier may require a signature upon receipt of delivery.
- For Fastway and Direct Freight deliveries, if you are not home, the courier will leave a note in your post box notifying you of the missed delivery and will organise another time for the parcel to be dropped off.
- For Australia Post deliveries, a note will be left in your post box and the parcel will be available for pick up from the nearest post office.
- Stealth Fins is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. In the unlikely event that an ordered item isn't available or we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
We're working on it! In the meantime, you can get fins shipped internationally via stealthboards.com